Wednesday, December 9, 2009

33 wk appt

So we had a little excitement this morning...
After I got up and was puttering around the house this morning I noticed some bleeding. Not a ton, but it went on for several hours and was enough to make me nervous. We had an appointment scheduled for this evening anyway, but after about three hours I decided to call in just to check. The nurse spoke with our Midwife and they agreed that we needed to come in a little earlier. Since our Midwife was out of the office until 3:30 she had us come in as soon as she got back to the office.
(Of course as soon as I called the bleeding stopped!) They had me stay down as a precaution, but thankfully when we got into the appointment everything looked good. Baby is just barely under 5lbs and his head is pressing on my cervix, but everything looked wonderful!
Next appt is in two weeks...
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment