Thursday, August 6, 2009

15 weeks already!

Feels like I just barely updated this and here we are at 15 weeks already! Has so much fun visiting with family last week, it was wonderful to see everyone. The party was a great success, we had lots of friends and family there, a *ton* of yummy food and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.
Thanks to Jason and Matt (and family!) we now have beautiful new track lighting in the kitchen and a new ceiling fan in the dining room. It is wonderful to not have to reach on my tippy toes to turn on the litchen light. :) The only downside is that now I can see how grungy the kitchen walls are and have added one more painting project to the list!

I think I may be starting to feel something... Twice this past week, as soon as I lie down on my side to go to bed, I have felt this light tapping feeling below my belly button. It almost feels like a bubble popping or someone 'typing' on my insides. Just a couple quick taps and then nothing... It's not strong enough to be definative yet, but I'll keep you updated!

Two weeks still to go until our next appointment and it feels like forever... This weekend should go quickly- we have the Fikstad family campout and the MMM event. We have to be at the meet-and-greet for the B&B candidates at the event on Saturday afternoon, but other than that we will most likely be spending most of our time at the campout.


Here is this weeks update-

Continuing the march toward normal proportions, your baby's legs now out measure his arms and all four limbs have functional joints. Baby is now squirming and wiggling like crazy in the womb, but you may not quite feel it for another couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment