


Today is my sweet husbands birthday and I can't think of a better time to share how amazing he is. I am so grateful to have you in my life and am so excited to be your baby's Mommy!
I love the way you smile at me when you think I'm not looking.
I love the way you purr and tap your foot when I scratch your neck.
I love the way you treat the nieces and nephews like they are cool, smart, important, funny or whatever they are trying to be at the time.
I love the way you instinctivly snuggle up to me at night.
I love the kind heart you show to everyone.
I love way you always are trying to spoil everyone, for any holiday.
I love the thought and care you put into the things you get to 'spoil' everyone.
I love the little boy look you get when you think you're getting away with something!
I love it when you say goodnight and/or I love you too to my tummy.
I love the way you think I'm stunning, even when I feel like a slug.
I love how patient you are.
I love how easy going you are.
I love your playfulness.
I love your desire to improve things for us.
I love how you care for your Mom.
I love how you remember every family birthday and holiday, even though they normally dont reciprocate.
I love how you do the dishes even though you dont like to, because you know I hate them.
I love how you make me feel like the most desirable person ever.
I love how you sneak little treats in the grocery cart, then try to play innocent.
I love how you hug me and make me feel tiny and protected.
but most of all... I LOVE YOU!
Thank you for being part of my life and I look forward to raising our family together!
Moochie faces!

I love you too baby!
ReplyDelete