Had a brief moment of panic when the Dr. could only see a big black blob where there should be a baby... right when I asked about it he moved the wand to a point that we could see everything beautifully. I told him I was starting to get worried and he admitted he was too, but said it was just the angle my uterus was at that had made it hard to see everything.
Everything looks great! Heart rate was 160, which is very good and if you believe old wives tales indicates that it will be a boy... We have several month still to see if that holds true or not!
I'm measuring a couple days ahead (8w6d instead of 8w3d) which is much, much better than measuring behind. We got some more pretty pictures of the little marshmallow and (thanks to Matt) finally figured out how to post some video.
According to the Dr. we have about a 5% or less risk of anything bad happening at this point and he said that risk will drop to less than 1% here in about a month, so please keep us in your prayers a little longer!
Much love to you all...

Since I'm kinda shy and you hate having your picture taken, its no wonder our little marshmellow was hiding at first! ;-)
ReplyDeleteWell, he darn well better shape up and stop giving mommy heart attacks! Little turd...
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you!! Congrats and you will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDeleteYEAH!! Love the updates. We will keep you in our prayers. HUGS!
ReplyDelete