Thursday, May 28, 2009

oxymoron?

Not sure if that is exactly the word I want, but its interesting to me that I'm SO excited to feel so crummy!
A little over 5 days until our appointment. All the paperwork from the Dr's office came today and it made the financial aspect a little more real. It will work out, things always do... :)
The kids came over and we really broke in the pool today. The water is *freezing* cold still, but it does feel good. They had lots of fun and we are planning a slumber party for tomorrow night (sleeping in a tent in the back yard and roasting marshmallows! yum!)
I'm really starting to notice some morning sickness. For the most part it hasn't been too bad, but there were a couple of close calls today! It actually helps a ton, because if I'm still having strong symptoms that means things are still progressing. Really hoping we can see a heartbeat on the ultrasound next week... It's right on the borderline, but I'm praying we can.
Not much else going on today, I'm going to try and get some sleep before the midnight urge to pee hits!
Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment